Sunday, March 20, 2011

You know what sweetheart, today I attempted to get a replacement. actually this word seems so.. whatthefuck but baby, your didi/korkor didnt made it home. He looked like you very much and to be frank, my heart hurts when I saw him.. Cus it literally reminded me of you.

I know this entire replacement thing is so screwed up. It was my impulse I know, sorry Gene :(

When I carried Gene in my arms and when I start to observe him, I feel that he's really really like sweetheart and that my heart was actually pain. I dont know what kinda pain is this.. maybe because I feel that he will really be replaced than showering him w love. but, thats not true. I will treat him as Gene.. Apart of me was very afraid... Afraid . . I dont know what kinda afraid is this .

Maybe it was my family. My family is giving me alot of problem . . and that maybe because of my parents declining business made them very fucked and reluctant to accept. They were hard core kpkb and that made the reason for me to gave up Gene. . sigh gene:'( dui bu qi . .

now i am back to nothingness, allfuckingoveragain

No comments: